Monday, June 23, 2008

Trying to get the hang of it!

Since I started this blog up, so many blog-worthy things have happened for Spencer and the family. First miniature golf game, first (and second) lost tooth! Mother's Day, Father's Day, Anniversary, birthdays, spring, summer, etc. But tomorrow is Spencer's Graduation from pre-school. While I am giddy (no more $700/month daycare payment), I am also saddened by the speed in which my son has grown up. I feel like I haven't enjoyed it as much as I should have or captured it in a way we'll enjoy it later (not enough video!). I'm sure we will look at the 1000s of still pictures for years to come, but video just captures the moments! Tomorrow, we'll be there, Michael and I, and hopefully we'll capture the event the way it should be captured...with a little bit of sadness, a lot of happiness and a whole lot of pride that our little man has finished the first stage of schooling....

No comments: